ACCT Civic Leadership Program and 2020 Leadership Summit has been postponed due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
The decision to postpone was made out of an abundance of caution, and due to Canada Government ban of non-essential travel and public gatherings.
We will continue to provide updates regarding future dates on ACCT Foundation Events.
About the ACCT Leaders’ Summit
ACCT Civic Leadership Program was originally scheduled for May 2020.
The 2020 ACCT Leaders’ Summit will bring together emerging and established leaders, representing Chinese Canadian achievement from across Canadian society.
This gathering will provide a forum for generating insights and knowledge, and connecting with inspirational leaders and peers, whose legacy establishes a foundation for lasting impact in efforts to create a more inclusive and equitable Canada.
Objectives for the summit are to:
- Recognize and celebrate Chinese Canadian achievements, inspiring and empowering established and emerging leaders.
- Share experiences, learnings, and recommendations for leadership growth from a Chinese Canadian perspective.
- Foster relationships for sustainable community development and mentorship.
- Introduce ACCT’s civic leadership training program and solicit feedback.
About the ACCT Civic Leadership Program
ACCT Civic Leadership Program was originally scheduled for March 2020.
The purpose of this program is to:
- provide an identity and cultural context focused leadership training program
- address the gap in current leadership programs with the aim
- increase Chinese Canadians’ equitable participation and advancements in leadership roles (reduce persistent underrepresentation) and enhance sustainable civic engagement contributing to our diverse and multicultural Canada.